Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit of Me





{one} do you believe in ghosts?
I believe spirits exist in this world with us....not sure about the whole "ghost" definition


{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
depends on where I am and with whom I am talking/listening to....typically, listener


{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
depends...I get more done in the morning before everyone else wakes up, but I'm not really a morning person (not really a night person either...more a middle of the day person...)


{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
not sure...anything with a rhythm and synced moves....routine vs dance steps...i am so glad So You Think You Can Dance is back...WOOHOO!!!


{five} what's your favorite drink?
tie for strawberry milk or dr pepper...but I am trying to drink more water 


{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
presuming all living and breathing creatures are safe and my purse is on my shoulder....my laptop, my scriptures and my work bag (which contains everything else i  might want to have...like my planner, my pens, etc)


{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
we went to Ghengis Grill today for my bday lunch....it was AWESOME!!!  None of us had ever been...it was an experience I fully intend to repeat.  It is a mongolian stir fry....basically, they give what looks like a too small silver bowl...you go to a bar (think salad bar)...pick your meat(s), seasonings, veggies, and sauce.  Then you give it to the cooks and choose your starch (rice, noodles, etc) and it is cooked on a large round flat griddle...you can either watch or wait for it or they'll bring it to you (in a larger red bowl). 


{eight} who inspires you the most?
my children...everything I do is for them


{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
no idea...I am not talk show host material....


{ten} sneakers or sandals?
sandals...definitely!  I wear flip flops all year long!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm totally with you on the ghost definition. And, LOVE that you're a middle of the day person - seriously, what a perfect way to describe it. And, mongolian stir fry for five years is seriously the best thing you could pick ;)