Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Hodge Podge




1. Have you ever been to the capital of the USA-Washington DC? If so what's your favorite site? If not, what site would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
I have...my dad was in the Army and we lived in Maryland, but he worked at the Pentagon
I was young...so what I remember as my favorite site was the Museum of Natural History and the Air and Space Museum...they both have(had) interactive stuff....the other exhibits would have been more interesting to me had I been older....which is why I would like to go back



2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single is summer the season of your dream wedding?
it's been Y E A R S since I attended a wedding....I'm trying to think.....I honestly don't remember.
Yes, I was married in June.  And no, I won't be doing that again.  IF I get married again, I would like an outside reception, and it is just too miserably hot in the summer for that.


3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?
there is no wrong way to eat strawberries....dipped in chocolate but most often I just eat them dipped in sugar


4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
not having to get my son up for school in the morning and spending some time with my boys (and hopefully my daughter)


 
5. Do you use/like the self scanner at the grocery store?
NO...hate it as a customer, hated it as an employee when I worked at a grocery store..


6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.
take care of you...you can't care for others if you don't care for yourself


7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandal-your first choice for summertime?
flip flops....my first choice all year long


 
8. Insert your own random thought here.
went to the gym tonight....dont' feel like i accomplished much, but i feel good for having gone....kraig got to play in the pool some...and we are making plans to be frequent guests (that membership will be well utilized this time around!!)


No comments: