Let's see....
1. Safe travels--I had a meeting/business to take care of out of town this week. It was a much longer drive there than home, as I made a wrong turn, missed a turn, and got dreadfully lost. I finally got to my hotel just before midnight, about 6 hours after i left. The drive home was much shorter....about 3.5 hours. Things look so different by the light of day...
2. Friends--a friend from church took my oldest son to the basketball game on Monday, and he is going to MusicFest tomorrow afternoon with another friend of his tomorrow. I am glad he is getting out and doing things with others, especially others from church.
3. My daughter's help--she took my mom to the store this morning, so we just have to finish up tonight....which means i can sleep in (well, go back to sleep after i take the dogs out) and rest tomorrow.
4. School field trip--my son's field trip was originally scheduled for earlier in the month...but was cancelled due to the weather....I was afraid it would be cancelled again due to the weather...but it was not.
5. Sunshine--after all the rain and tornado warnings we've had, it was nice to see the sun for a while today. Didn't necessarily like the heat...but the sun was nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment