
Five Minute Friday: If I knew I could, I would…
I would do ALL of the things on my to do list, my project list, my bucket list. Call it whatever you want...but I would someday like to say I accomplished them. Even if I only ever get ONE thing done on it, I would be grateful. Life has the annoying way of re-prioritizing my life....so much always gets back burned due to more pressing things that can't wait or that take more of my money. You'd think with the fact that I stay up late, I'd get more done, but it just doesn't work out that way all the time. I have a long list of books I want to read....good books too...like self help and healing books. I want to be more active with the March of Dimes. I want to send cards and letters to friends and family. I want to do and be more for my children. I want to travel and visit places, both new and places I've been in the past. I want...I want....I want....sounds so selfish, but the ironic thing is, most of what I want to do would be for the betterment of my family and children too.
2 comments:
Love the idea of having time to read! Sometimes books are such dear friends, and I miss them when I can't take the time to visit withing their covers.
I understand the "to Do" list craziness and the desire to get it all done. I like your thoughst about just getting one thing done and prioritzing...although sometimes it feels as if there isn't even time to prioritize, right?
I just tried the "5 minute challenge" for the first time this week and am now visiting some of the others who did to see what you all came up with. Amazing what thoughts coe out when you just write and don't stop to analyze.
Hugs,
Cheryl
Post a Comment