1. Did you have a sugar overdose this past weekend?
not so much.....maybe a little...i did make cupcakes
2. What was the last thing you bought off of Ebay?
nothing...haven't ever bought anything from ebay
3. Springtime means bare feet. At least around here. Think about the last long walk you took, on purpose or not, how far did you walk?
this past monday at the Memphis Botanic Garden with my son's class for their field trip
4. You pull into someone's driveway. Four large German Shepards come to your car. They are barking, but not in a "I'm going to tear your jugular out" kind of way. What do you do?
if I know them..i get out. If I don't....I wait for someone to come see what's up...
5. What do you own the most of?
probably pens, although bags might be a close second
6. Did you hear there is a Royal Wedding this week? What is the most obnoxious wedding you have attended? And we wanna know why it was so obnoxious. The word "obnoxious" is defined any way you want it to be... expensive, ugly dresses, stupid guests... whatever.
yeah, think i heard something about a wedding this week... ;)
haven't attended any obnoxious weddings that I can think of....
7. Which one of the dwarfs that Snow White hung around with is your favorite? Which one do you think you are most like?
don't have a favorite, and as the dwarfs are all male....not like any of them ;)
8. If I were to hand you an orange, how would you get the peel off?
with either an orange peeler or a butter knife....try not to do it with my hands...I hate to get the rind under my nails
9. Sometimes a person just doesn't think of these things - do you think Adam & Eve had a belly button?
if only for comparison and uniformity...maybe. But being that they were created from dust etc...maybe not, as they would have had no need for an umbilical cord (and hence no belly button)
10. Those little kittens lost their mittens. Why do kittens have mittens anyway?
because it rhymes with kittens;



No comments:
Post a Comment