1.If you were suddenly unable to make any excuses, what could you realistically do today to address whatever in your life is keeping you from being healthy and happy?
healthy--exercise more regularly and drink more water
happy--working on it
happy--working on it
2.What are your feelings about professional wrestling?
professional..as in TV--i think it's fake and orchestrated
professional...as in the kind in schools and other than tv--not sure I have any thoughts
3.What is the brightest, most colorful article of clothing you actually wear once in a while?
I have a dress that is a bright orange base color, with big bright floral print...i wear it in the spring when I start protesting the cold....
4.What’s something you do, not because you want to or because someone’s compelling you, but because it’s the right thing to do?
tell the truth, even when it's hard, even when it's painful
5.What’s a food you’ll keep eating until it either runs out or someone stops bringing it to the table?
cheese!

No comments:
Post a Comment