1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
A Chevy Tahoe...it's been my dream car for years. Maybe one day...sigh
2. What was your worst first date ever?
I haven't really had any bad dates....of course, I also didn't date much either. There was one date in which the date wanted a kiss at the end...and I did not. There was an awkward moment. Then I got to the door...and realized I had forgotten my key and my parents weren't home. I had to crawl in through the window. Thankfully, we lived in the country so there were no neighbors to see me and my date had left already.
the above was copied from this post, question number 2
3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
probably the first time my heart was truly broken was in high school...so I guess I was 16...felt like love, even if it probably wasn't; the next time that was truly love...or that I thought was truly love...well that story is unfortunately ending, so no need to mention.
4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I don't have a checkbook, as I don't have a checking acct....so it's been several years since I've reconciled a checkbook
5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
WANTED: must be willing and able to laugh, cry, share, talk, empathize, sympathize, help, advise, support (even if advice is not taken right away or at all), hug, accept offers of support...basically a clone of my current best friend, Jenn...she is all of the above and so much more....the only exception would be we need to live closer to each other :)

No comments:
Post a Comment