Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. I am looking forward to the end of school...hoping the busyness of the last few months will slow down some.

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is to color.  Like in coloring books.


3. My favorite car is a Chevy Tahoe.  One day I will own one....


4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be not too hot, not too cold.  Somewhere in between.  I hear Hawaii is like that...hmmmm......


5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is take a nap.  I take naps most weekends, stressful or not, but this is my first choice when I am stressed (after taking some Fioricet first to combat the tension headache that comes along too).


6. This weekend will be busy.  March for Babies is tomorrow, then my son is going to musicfest.  Sunday I have church then an appt afterward, then a meeting later that evening. 


7. If I were a color, I'd be violet because this quiz said so. 

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.
(This is pretty accurate, actually.)


Ironically, I took a color quiz a few months ago and got the same color...you can see that answer here.
 
Guess it's also a good thing purple is and has been one of my favorite colors (i'm even wearing a purple shirt today!)
 
 
 

No comments: