Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All About Me




1. Have you already done your taxes? If so, when were they done?
oh good golly yes...back in Feb


2. Do you owe, or do you get money back?
i got (and generally get) money back


3. Do you do your taxes yourself, of have someone else do them for you?
the last several years, we've gone to H&R Block...this year, I still used H&R Block, but I did them online myself


4. Assuming that you got a refund, are you doing anything fun with the money?
I had to split the refund, but with my half, I bought a set of videos for my oldest son, I bought toys for my youngest son, I intended to buy a phone for my daughter but ended up giving her the money as she was not eligible for an upgrade yet, and I bought a computer software program for me....and the not fun part:  I paid lawyer fees and filing fee for my divorce :(


5. What’s the most memorable item you’ve ever purchased with a refund?
see the "not fun" part of question 4...while not pleasant, it will definitely be memorable


6. Do you know anyone named Sam?
I do



1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

Maybe you can do something more fun with your return next year!