Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 Things Monday


10 Books I MUST Read
(I have a LONG list of books to read...in no particular order)

10.  Narcissistic Lovers (already read this once; working on a 2nd time at the moment)

9.  Disarming the Narcissist

8.The Time Travelor's Wife

7.  The 5 Love Languages

6.  The Out of Sync Child

5.  Co-Dependent No More

4.  When Pleasing Others Is Hurting You

3.  Recovering From the Losses of Life

2.  Growing Through Divorce

1.  Addicted to Love

(and a whole list--and 2 shelves--more)



2 comments:

Nina B. said...

That's a whole lot of books to read! Not a bad problem to have, though :D

I am very curious about some titles and will be looking forward to knowing what you think of them. Thank you for sharing your good things for this week, Michelle!

Have a great week!

Brush Up On Your Reading

Nina B. said...

I am curious about The Time Traveler's Wife, because I already read Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenneger and most people are saying that The Time Traveler is the better book. I also am interested about Disarming the Narcissist, Addicted to Love, and The 5 Love Languages.

Brush Up On Your Reading