FMM: Everyday Things
1) What is your favorite part of an average day?
the early morning...not necessarily because I am a morning person because I'm not really, but I like the quiet before everyone else is up; I can focus my thoughts, read my scriptures, plan my day....I also like late at night, kind of for the same reasons..I get more introspective things accomplished
2) Is there one food that you eat every single day? If so, what is it? there isn't any one food I eat everyday...but I do drink a glass of strawberry milk EVERY morning (except the rare mornings when we are out of milk...like this past Sunday, which was quite disappointing, as I didn't know we were out of milk until I opened the fridge to pour my glass....grrr)
3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late?
I prefer to sleep in...but not possible. The dogs usually start whining to go out between 5-530 (except today~er, yesterday~ it was 430....), which is when i get up anyway...I have to get my son to school and then myself to work
4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week.
joining the Y...which prob seems odd to most (but not to those that follow the blog hop host of FMM).....but I am looking forward to some structured weight loss efforts
5) What's for dinner this evening?
since it is now Tuesday...I honestly don't know; since this was intended for Monday, we had Tacos


No comments:
Post a Comment