1. Did you pull a prank this year?
I did not
2. Did you get pranked?
3. Tell me about a memorable prank.
there have been several meme questions related to April Fools....see this post
4. April Fools Day: good harmless fun, a game for kids, or a reason to lock yourself indoors for the day?
usually harmless fun....certainly no reason to lock myself indoors
5. What is one goal you would like to achieve this month?
get all my blog lists back on my blog that I lost last week when I changed my background...actually, I'd kinda like to get this one done this week
6. How often do you talk to your mom?
since we live in the same house...multiple times a day, but probably not as often as most people think either
7. Tell me about a news story that truly shocked you.
hearing that there was damage to the hospital where I work from the storms this morning....I took the day off to go with my son on his field trip...but it was cancelled due to the weather. I ended up going with a friend to the doctor, so wasn't home when it was on the news...apparently some windows were blown out (possibly in the doctor's office bldg, the flag pole on the top level of the parking garage is bent, and there is some damage to the bldg itself somewhere as insulation is visible. Should be interesting to hear about tomorrow when I return.

1 comment:
You are very brave to live with your mother.... I don't think I cold ever do it!
Post a Comment