Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 9



Saturday 9


1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?
I believe we all have a purpose for being here...whether we know what it is or not...there IS a purpose, or we wouldn't be here, and until that purpose is fulfilled, here we shall remain


2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?
PRAY..either an answer, for guidance, or simply for peace and acceptance to get through it (said many of those in recent months)


3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
well, I don't think it should be legalized, so doesn't really matter if I think it should be taxed...but it it were...it should be astronomical so as to deter purchase as much as possible


4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?
spill your entire life history


5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?
if it was my choice, my son


6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Sundays are always good  :)


7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?
the fact that I got all the grocery shopping done yesterday morning and didn't have to go last night was fabulous in itself!


8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
I like the big check....I'll leave it just the way it is, thanks


9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
not sure I remember...I get them, but I try to avoid situations that cause them...so I honestly don't know






No comments: