1. Did you remember to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
I did....went to the zoo with my kiddos....there was LOTS of green to be seen
2. Have you ever pinched someone or been pinched for not wearing green on St. Patrick’s Day?
I don't recall pinching anyone, but I know I have been pinched in the past for not wearing green
3. Do you ever wear specific colors to make a stand for certain illnesses or issues, such as wearing pink to support breast cancer victims and research?
I have....red for cardiac awareness, pink for breast cancer awareness, etc
4. Have you ever worn any sort of ribbon to commemorate someone who sufffered from an illness or condition? If so, what did the last one you remember wearing signify?
I have and still do this too.....I wear a pink and blue ribbon in support of Premature Birth awareness, and I wear an angel pin every day in honor of my son that died at birth
5. Do you wear or have you ever worn a colored wristband to raise awarness about an issue or illness? If so, which one(s) do you or have you worn?
a few...breast cancer awareness, compassionate friends (a bereavement group for parents whose children have died, St Jude's Children's Hospital)
6. Take the quiz: What Color Day Are You Having?
You Are Having a Violet Day
You are feeling especially connected to the world today.
You are looking to gain a new perspective on life - through deep reflection and introspection.
You are taking the time to appreciate everything the world has to offer, even if you end up spoiling yourself a little.
You are taking the time to appreciate everything the world has to offer, even if you end up spoiling yourself a little.
Today is the kind of day where you demand the best. You want to be as decadent as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment