1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is "I know right?" or "Really?". I use ellipses alot when I text or type...so much so that my daughter once texted me back and asked what all the little dots were for....
2. Today I am thankful for time. Time to reflect. Time to refocus. Time to get things done. Time to spend with my children. Time to learn about me and the circumstances of my life.
3. My best friend(s) is(are) Jenn and Holly, with Debra and Colby right up there with 'em.
4. A quirky thing about me is I carry a purse and a bag to work...I sometimes feel like I'm moving in. I've been told I should call the bag boy....
5. This weekend I will be buying groceries and taking my youngest son to Home Depot for their monthly kids' workshop. Beyond that, I'm not real sure. Might go see The Grace Card and maybe a belated birthday dinner for one of the above mentioned best friends (her birthday was last week, but celebration has been postponed).
6. Something that worries me is ...oh, I have lots of worries. First and foremost is that something I am in the middle of will be delayed and take much longer than it should.
7. On my night stand you would find my cell phone charger, my alarm clock, my medicine, lotion, foot cream and bandaids.

No comments:
Post a Comment