Friday, March 4, 2011

Five ? Friday






1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
no....although I did forget once that I needed to pick my son up after school...
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
a seafood restaurant and a movie..."Honey I Shrunk the Kids" ....I think...my first date was a llllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time ago!!!!


3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
i dont' think it's silly, but I have been made fun of it for years...I am not afraid of heights or water...but I DO NOT LIKE bridges over water.  Seriously. Freaks. Me. Out.


4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I try very hard not to cause confrontations, but it happens.  As much as I try to avoid it and run away, not always possible.  Preparation is key...I handle it alot better if I know it's coming.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
do I have wood or carpet or do I prefer wood or carpet?
I like carpet...but wood is pretty.  I have carpet in parts of my house and spanish tile in the rest (excep the bathrooms)


 

1 comment:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Thanks for sharing your answers. Here are My Answer