{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
depends on the season...in the winter, I like oatmeal or malt-o-meal (actually, i like it anytime, but there's something about eating hot cereal on a cold morning). I also like eggs and toast.
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
too many to count....should clean them out, there are many i don't wear
{three} city or country?
prefer the country
{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
it's always a challenge, no two days are ever the same
{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
depends on my mood but we tend to keep chips and salsa on hand and also a variety of ice cream flavors
{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yep...i did an interview several years ago for a valentine's day article, and I sent a letter to the editor a few years ago that got published
{seven} do you use post-it notes?
oh...absolutely! I don't know what i'd do without them
{eight} do you have freckles?
sun spots on my shoulders, and my mom tells me i have a freckle on my head...but i've never seen it
{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
sure… depending on the intensity and style of clothes
{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
its been probably a couple of years at least...was doing pretty well exchanging letters with my nephew, but have gotten behind

No comments:
Post a Comment