1. Every woman who thinks she is the only victim of violence has to know that there are many more.
Do you know someone that has been a victim of domestic violence?
yes I do...
2. I became obsessed with all these women who die never feeling they did anything extraordinary with their lives.
What woman do you feel has made a significant contribution to society over the last decade?
3. I have a farm and I love it there. There's really nothing to do, but even watching the chickens, its fun.
Have you ever considered life on a farm (perhaps with a pig named Arnold)?
I used to think I would like it...now I don't think I have the energy...and definitely no pig named
Arnold..lol
4. I proved to myself that if I believe in something and set my mind to it I could actually accomplish it.
Do you think that’s true of everybody in all situations?
of course
5. I really do love Diana Ross; I grew up listening to her records. I grew up in a little town in Mexico, so while we got the music, we never got the experience of watching her.
Who is you favorite Motown era artist?
6. I think it's nice for women to try to be sexy for their man.
How much time to you spend getting “sexy” for a partner?
7. I'm good at working, but I'm very good at playing.
How do balance work and play in your life?
not very well, but i'm trying to do better with that
8. I've stolen a couple of hearts and they are in my private collection!
Do you think that you’ve ever broke someone’s heart?
I'd like to think so,but sadly, no, I don't think it's broken...I think it's cold as ice and hard as stone...I don't think it can be broken by anyone
9. My driving abilities from Mexico have helped me get through Hollywood.
Do you think that you drive well?
most of the time, yes
10. Some men have a silly theory about beautiful women - that somewhere along the line they'll turn into a monster.
Do you feel that someone’s looks has a lot to do with their behavior?
my initial response was going to be no...but I think that a person's looks...or how they perceive their looks to be can affect their behaviors, be it accurate or positive or not...


No comments:
Post a Comment