My thoughts have been all over the place for quite some time now....mostly not pleasant places. I need to change that....or I am going to become a very bitter and negative person. I need to not let certain people get under my skin...I need to continue to remember who I am, and who they are not.
Had a couple of productive appts today....not all the information was what I wanted to hear, but it wasn't all bad either. I have "homework" to do from both appts....but it's the kind that requires thought..and my brain just doesn't think well at this time of night.
I have been blessed beyond comprehension with absolutely wonderful friends. I couldn't have hand picked more loyal, giving, dependable individuals. I've heard that you find out who your friends are in times of trial...I have felt enveloped in nothing but love and support by my true friends and family. Those who once called me friend or eluded to wanting to be friends....not so much. I have been accused of and called many things, but never did I imagine the things that have been said about me recently. But you know what, it is ok. I can live with it. I know the truth. I may still be finding myself again, but I know who and what i am not. And that is enough for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment