The Rolling Stones.
1. As Tears Go By : “It is the evening of the day. I sit and watch the children play. Doing things I used to do, they think are new...”
What do you miss about being a young child?
i miss the carefree nature of childhool...of being able to play for hours without worrying about what wasn't getting done, of not having to worry about money, or what people think
2. She’s A Rainbow : “Have you seen her all in gold, like a queen in days of old. She shoots colors all around, like a sunset going down…”
If you could be a royal figure, whom would you like to be? This could be a past or ancient royal as well.
perhaps Princess Diana, but only because she was so full of grace and poise, not for the publicity or attention she always had on her
3. I Can’t Get No Satisfaction : “When I’m watchin my TV and that man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be…”
What is your favorite current commercial?
since i don't watch commercials...can't really say
4. Beast of Burden : “I’ll never be your beast of burden. My back is broad, but it’s a hurtin…”
What were you doing the last time you hurt your back?
my back hurts all the time....gets worse as the day wears on...
5. Brown Sugar : “Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields, sold in a market down in New Orleans…”
If you hired a maid, what tasks would you have her do?
clean the bathroom and dust first and foremost...after that the laundry, the kitchen, and clean the house (sweep, mop, vacuum, etc),
6. Paint It Black : “I see a red door and I want it painted black. No colors anymore, I want them to turn black…”
What is your favorite wall color?
hmmmm...I helped a friend paint her house in December...she painted one room red...looks really really cool....and her front bathroom was a lavendar...really really nice...so it's a toss up between those
7. Miss You : “Well I’ve been haunted in my sleep, you’ve been starring in my dreams. Lord I miss you. “
Who has been starring in your dreams lately?
I've tried NOT to dream lately....sleep aids help eliminate dreams, thankfully
8. Under My Thumb : “It’s down to me, oh that’s what I said. The way she talks when she’s spoken to. Down to me, the change has come, she’s under my thumb…”
Has anyone ever been under your thumb?
not to hear them say so, but no, noone has been under MY thumb; however, I have been under someone else's for quite some time...but no more
9. Emotional Rescue : I will be your knight in shining armour, coming to your emotional rescue…”
Have you ever been to a therapist? If not, would you ever seek professional help for emotional issues?
I have actually just started seeing a therapist...first time ever...kinda soon to tell how it will turn out; if nothing else, I am using my journal more effectively
10. Ruby Tuesday : “Don’t question why she needs to be so free. She’ll tell you it’s the only way to be…”
Do you prefer to be free or settled down?
depends...I am a "make my nest and stay there" kind of person...but I think everyone needs a certain degree of freedom to be themselves, to express themselves...and should have the freedom to find and create themselves early on in life....I was suppressed in alot of ways in that regard....I'm told I have the opportunity to do that now...to figure out who and what I am...the doing is a lot more difficult than it would seem.
11. Mother’s Little Helper : Things are different today, I hear every mother say. Cooking fresh food for a husband’s just a drag, so she buys an instant cake and she buys a frozen steak…”
What is your favorite convenience or frozen food?
smart ones frozen dinners....they are great for lunches...
12. Gimme Shelter : “Oh a storm is threatening my very life today, If I don’t get some shelter, Oh yeah I’m gonna fade away…”
Have you ever been in a tragic fire, flood or storm where damage was done to your home or apartment?
in high school, we had a fire in our house...no fire damage, but had some smoke damage
13. Sympathy For The Devil : “Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a man of wealth and taste, I’ve been around for a long long year, stole many a man’s soul and faith…”
Who is the sleaziest man you know currently?


1 comment:
I like Smart Ones too. Pasta Primevera, Angel Hair with Vegies, Lasagna, 3 Cheese Ziti are my favs...delish! Glad you are not under someone's thumb anymore. Therapy works over time. A good thing methinks. I had a red dining room once and a pale lavender bath. Lavendar is tricky because it goes on much stronger-brighter than it appears on the chip. Have a great weekend Michelle!
Post a Comment