Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is none.  I watch a variety of things, but none that I would be embarassed by.



2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is a nightgown I have had since my now 6 year old son was born.  It is getting kind of threadbare, and now the memories associated with it are kind of tarnished... 




3. My grocery store impulse buy is hmmmm......non food would be books or magazines; food would be powdered sugar donuts or 3 musketeers at the checkout.



4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is chat with friends online sometimes.





5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is social networking....facebook, blogging, my other online message boards and communities.


6. A little indulgence that I have is getting my nails done, something I haven't done since the fall...but am hoping to get back to soon.




7. The junk drawer/area in my house is not just one spot. I have "collections" kind of everywhere....in the office, in the bedroom, in the tv room, the living room.....


What guilty pleasures are you indulging in this weekend?

I will be baking and making lots of goodies....I haven't baked or cooked in a really long long time and I am looking forward to it....oreo truffles, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, cupcakes, and whatever else my baking frenzy conjures up!

No comments: