Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fill Ins


1. Family is all that matters.




2. Life is full of ups and downs.



3. Trust yourself first and foremost before you allow yourself to trust others.



4. I always hope and pray for the best.



5. Parents live and learn, and in the end, do the best they can.



6. There are times I wish I didn't remember what was said.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing of importance (at least not to anyone but me), tomorrow my plans include an early morning meeting at church, taking my children to my daughters so my future ex husband can get his things from the house, taking my youngest to Lowe's kids workshop and Sunday, I want to finally start moving forward in my life!
 

1 comment:

j said...

Sending you warm thoughts as you make the move forward with the rest of your life. Change can be scary but it sounds like you are a pretty brave person.