Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday Minute


11/1/10

What did you dress up as your first Halloween?

I absolutely do not know....I'm sure I could dig around in my mom's boxes of pictures to find...but it's already 10pm...and I will already be a day or more late getting this posted...



What has been your favorite Halloween costume of all time?

when I dressed up as a twinkie box (ignore how miserable I look...I really felt as uncomfortable  as it looks like I did)  I was pregnant with identical twin boys...they were born 4 days later (15 weeks early; you can read their birth story here.)



Do you believe in ghosts?

ghosts...no.  Spirits...yes.  I believe they co-exist with us; some good, some maybe not so much.  But they are here...to guide us, to help us, to tempt us.



What's your favorite holiday of the year?

don't really have one anymore...used to be Christmas...but not as much now as it used to be



What's your favorite fall dessert?

my mom's pecan pie...YUM...so can't wait for Thanksgiving!





10/25/10

(1) Have you ever been hospitalized? (OK, maybe that one isn't so upbeat)

3 times--for the birth of each of my children; I've had other procedures, but only stayed overnight with my husband when he's been there and for the previously mentioned children



(2) What’s the last bit of good news you received?

after my husband's most recent dilation...the doctor said that might be the last one...WOOHOO!



(3) Who was your favorite teacher?

Mr. Bode (taught high school math 2 of the 4 years I had to take it)



(4) Do you sing in the shower?

not out loud



(5) Describe the happiest day of your life.

there are four equally happy days...

June 15, 1991--the day I married my wonderful husband

December 13, 1990--the birth of my oldest daughter

October 3, 1995--the birth of my oldest son

November 4, 2004--(this day is/was equally happy and sad at the same time)

the birth of my identical twin sons

and one more day that is almost equal to those...

June 4, 2003--the day I picked up my college diploma!!!!



No comments: