11/1/10
1. What is your favorite orange colored thing on the planet?
leaves I guess...orange is not really at the top of my list of favorite colors, but one of the few things I like about fall is the changing colors of the leaves
2. Ever see an orange person?
only someone who used way too much tanning cream.....not a pretty sight!
3. Name something that you hate that is orange.
candy corns....all I can say is YUK!!
4. What is your favorite sports team that uses the color orange?
University of Texas, of course! Hook 'em Horns!
5. Name an orange food.
carrots (but I don't like them either)
6. Tell us something funny that entails an orange (like a joke or image).
drawing a blank...sorry.
7. When is the last time you ate an orange?
don't remember....I don't like to peel them, so I don't eat them very much
. What's your opinion about pulp- does it belong in juice or should it be removed?
I don't mind it...to each his own.
9. Name an orange piece of your wardrobe.
I have a couple of shirts
10. Orange you glad we didn't say banana?
um...yes?
10/25/10
For each of the prompts below, simply mention what ticked you off within the past week. If you can't think of anything from the past week that did tick you off, mention what would have ticked you off. Got it?
Have fun!
1. What ticked you off last week while you were on your way somewhere?
traffic tends to do that to me....stupid Memphis drivers....
2. Who in your house really ticked you off and how did they do it?
since most of the people of in my house read my blog (or could if they choose)...I won't be answering this one...don't really remember anything specific anyway; but when I do get ticked off...it is normal "living in the same house" kind of stuff....nothing out of the ordinary...
3. What politician or political event really ticked you off last week?
nothing specific...but I am so glad election day is almost here....I hate political commercials and all the signs....so trashy
4. Tell us what ticked you off on TV last week.
didn't watch too much tv last week....this Tuesday however, will be a different answer...as much as I hate the political commercials, I ABHOR the constant interruption with the poll results and commentary
5. What ticked you off online last week?
not much
6. What celebrity ticked you off last week and how?
celebrities aren't worth the effort of getting angry at....and I don't pay attention to celebrity gossip anyway
7. Tell us something food related that really ticked you off.
simply the cost....I hate buying groceries...I can literally feel my wallet getting smaller as the basket gets fuller!

No comments:
Post a Comment