Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Friend Making Monday


November is a great month to reflect on all we have to be Thankful for.
 Faith, Family, Friends, Health, Happiness.


What is your Top 10 of 2010?
1.  Family--my husband and my children are the reason I get up everyday;  I will fight with all I have to keep my family safe and secure and happy

2.  Faith--I will be eternally grateful for my faith; I have grown and deepened my love and testimony of the gospel this year...

3.  Friends--I have many many wonderful friends whose support and love I could not have done without this year

4. Love--to love and be loved....what could be better than that?

5.  Health--I am grateful for my (thus far) continued health and that of my children; I am grateful for doctors whose knowledge and expertise blesses those who are not so fortunate (even if it takes awhile to find the remedy that works)
 
6. Pets--animals bring a calm and joy and humor that just can't be gotten from any other source
 
7. Learning--our knowledge is the only thing we take to Heaven with us from our time on this Earth...I am grateful for the ease with which I learn and embrace each opportunity to learn and try to learn something new everyday; s ometimes what I learn isn't always welcome knowledge, but necessary for my well being
 

8.Job--I am daily grateful for my continued employment; in light of the ever increasing economic impact on company closings and "reduction in force"...I am glad to have a job waiting for me every day...(the hospital I work for let 26 employees go on Monday...so sad)

9.  Car--walking and biking is not always a feasible mode of transportation, given how spread out destinations are these days; I have no real requirements  for a car--just that it gets us where we need to be..but having air conditioning and heat plus a radio are great bonuses; our sunroof is nice too!

10. Home--I like my house...and am glad to have one to call home; 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle - thank you for joining us and linking up. You have a wonderful list!

~Becca