11/5/10
1. My last haircut was this past Monday.
(NOTE: I am not a good self photographer--but it is much much shorter than before..i like it!)
2. My most daring hair moment was the year I colored it red...I liked it well enough, but it was a pretty drastic change. And it didn't last...so I won't do that again.
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is: I'm not sure there is one...I mean there are plenty I probably won't ever do...but not due to lack of bravery...I try to keep a cut that is easy to maintain and does not require alot of time or work in the morning.
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head): I like my hair color...I just would like for it stay longer...I am too young to be gray!
5. My go-to hair do is blow dried bangs with a round brush and scrunched back.
6. My biggest hair disaster was non existent. I I tend to be pretty cautious with my hair...i don't try anything on my own that I haven't had done professionally first...and even then, I don't go extreme. Whatever happens I have to live with or pay out the wazoo to have fixed...so I just tend to stay on the safe side.
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is going out of style now....but I did want to try to stacked layers with the long sides..I don't really know what it was called. I never did, because it would have required more trips for touch ups than I am willing to pay for my hair.
8. My best hair day was the day of our family pictures we had made in 2005. I actually use that picture when I go get my hair cut (or I try to remember to take it)...what I have now is similar, but this is shorter.
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was in jr high. I was letting my hair grow out of the feathered wing sides...and is was ugly.
10. My hair is blonde from a bottle, just wavy enough to not be straight but not enough to be curly and so very thin I have to practically lacquer it to make it hold a curl. And I shed. I'm picking up blonde hairs from everywhere. All. The. Time.
10/29/10
1. My Halloween plans this year will include eating way too much candy!
2. My most memorable Halloween costume was 2004--I dressed up as a twinkie box (I was pregnant with identical twins at the time).
3. For Halloween this year I'm going to be at home, watching tv, because my lovely daughter volunteered to take my youngest son trick or treating...there are times I truly cherish having an adult child!
4. I've always wanted to dress up as something unique and creative....the most creative I was ever able to accomplish was the Twinkie box. That won't be happening again (at least not with the subtle comparison to my then pregnancy.)
5. Halloween free association! ????
6. The worst thing about Halloween is it is to close to my son's birth/angel day for me to enjoy it much....
7. The best thing about Halloween is the chocolate!
8. What are your Halloween plans? since Halloween is now over...see answer to number 1
1 comment:
Halloween free association??? What does that mean? Were you just supposed to write whatever you want about Halloween? Random!
And hee hee hee... I went through the feathered sides hair 'dos, too!
Post a Comment