Saturday, November 6, 2010

Five ? Friday






11/5/10
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?

i'm trying to turn my scrapbooking and crochet talents into a business; it is a very slow process, especially since I have to work

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
not sure...do I have to choose....?  I like both....I'd prob choose the beach...I love the sand and water, sunsets on the horizon, dolphins, warm weather...and my husband loves to fish.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
Kyrstyna--my daughter--chosen long before I ever got pregnant with her...simply because I liked it.
Christopher--my oldest son--is named after my husband
we chose names for our twins the weekend we found out they were twins....and had decided that whomever was delivered first would be named Kyle and second was Kraig...but Kyle's middle name is for a cousin of my husband's that he was close to

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
blogging!  I love it...the memes, meeting new people, getting ideas for everything under the sun....it is awesome!

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
straightened most of the time...but it does get deep cleaned when I can't take it anymore or we are having a get together...which doesn't happen very often


10/29/10
 
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
there are a couple....but I don't necessarily wish to be a fly on a wall as much as a worm in a couple of computers...


2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
the closest I've come to budgeting has been when I buy throughout the year...I haven't done that in a while though....should really start again...it works out so much better when I do

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I can safely say I haven't done any fad diets...I have tried various methods to lose weight..but other than starvation style, no fads

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
not sure...prob not...

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
there isn't just one song that pulls at my heart....
One More Day -- Diamond Rio
Streets of Heaven -- Sherrie Austin
The Little Girl -- John Michael Montgomery
Do I -- Luke Bryan
Open Arms -- Journey
Concrete Angel--Martina McBride
Everything I Do (I Do It For You)--Bryan Adams
Families Are Forever--LDS Church Hymns
I Know That My Redeemer Lives--LDS Church Hymns
I Stand All Amazed--LDS Church Hymns
...and many more than this


No comments: