Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday 6

BWS tips button




1.  You get a million dollars, what's the first thing you buy?
pay off my car and buy a house (or two)

2.  What do you consider to be the best things about yourself? (Your best qualities, what you like about yourself etc.)
I am organized (most of the time), I am determined, I am friendly, I don't give up,

3.  What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
I am incredibly emotional...I cry very very easily

4.  Have you ever made a scene in public? Elaborate!
not on purpose...

5.  Any annoying quirks you possess?
I tap my feet and/or fingers when I'm nervous or cold...drives my husband crazy!

6.  Are you more aggressive or passive in your personality?
oh passive for sure...I have gotten better over the years, but still passive, still get walked on alot, but acknowledgment is half the battle, right? 

No comments: