Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A few quotes....

I am still trying (hopelessly, it seems) to get caught up on my blog hops...I love them so...I just wish I could make my posts on the day of the meme.....better late than never, I suppose.  I still post my answers even when the link up is closed.

 
.....here a few quotes that reflect some of my thoughts today:

~The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!~


~Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.~


~The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.~


~Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.~


~Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even when you wish they were.~


~To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.~

No comments: