Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: Friends, Again







1. Do you make and keep friends easily?
I do...I try to be friendly and get along with most everyone I meet.





2. Who was your very first friend?
cuz I remember my very first friend....um....the first friends I remember were in Germany....Kevin, Michael, and Michelle .....we were neighbors in the same hallway of the building we lived in.  I found Kevin on myspace a couple years ago and then alos on facebook.....it was pretty cool.  We were like 3rd, 4th grade...ages ago.  Haven't found the others yet..but still looking.





3. Who has been your friend the longest now?
if we are just talking years....then that would be Kevin (see previous question)..but if we are talking longest friend that I am still in contact with...I have reconnected with many of my friends from high school and still catch up now and then on facebook; the friend who I have kept up the longest communication is with Jenn....we met only 7 years ago, but have been friends since the day we met, and talk if not daily, at least weekly. 





4. Tell us about your best friend.
my husband is my best friend...but right up there with him is Jenn (cuz every woman has to have a woman friend too)  what do I say?  she is great...she is awesome...she is always there for me...she offers me advice...she gives me her point of view...she has had similar experiences as me...we share the same faith...I can talk to her about anything, everything...we talk about the challenges with raising our children...we talk about the weather...she introduced me to the Twilight Saga...





5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why.
don't have one of those...the person that gets on my nerves is most definitely NOT a friend





6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down.
i don't know....I guess my friends have been kind enough and understanding enough to not mention any letdowns...I feel like I let my friends down all the time...





7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!
Jenn is always available when I need to talk...even when she's busy (or driving), she is never further away than her phone..and I've needed to talk alot lately!





8. What was the last 'friend' thing you did?
I like to think I do something "friend-ly" every day...but I don't keep a score card, so I honestly don't know...





9. Have your ever been jealous of a friend's S/O?
oh gosh no...

No comments: