Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Thunks





10. What number blog post is this for you?

I don't know...I will tell you when it posts...lol
(just looked...it is # 263)





9. You are driving down a road and your GPS says turn right, but the road has a Dead End sign. You check your GPS and according to it's map, there is a road at the end of the Dead End road that you need to turn onto. Do you follow the GPS?

If it's a road I have NEVER been on or around....NO...it will recalculate and figure out another way to get me whereever it is I am going.  If I have been in the area, and have some confidence that there really is a road...maybe.





8. If you had a $2 bill, would you spend it?

We used to get those often as a child for Christmas....and yes, we spent them





7. When there is nobody else around and you sneeze or cough, do you cover your mouth?

usually...it's force of habit





6. You are a DJ at a radio station and your first guest is Bud... what is the first question you are going to ask him?

what is your real name?





5. Have you ever stopped to help a stranger with a flat tire?

I have not.....and I would not if I am by myself.  My husband and I did stop once to offer help to a woman and her child..it was hot, the baby was crying...but she already had help on the way.





4. You get on an airplane and you find that your seat neighbor is Kimber... what do you talk about or do you ignore her completely?

probably our children or where we're going...





3. Have you ever rode an elephant?
I did once...I was in junior high and the Karem Shrine Circus had an elephant ride...







2. Time to b_____ & moan! What is your biggest complaint about your current friends on Facebook?

I would like for more of my friends and family to post statuses and pictures....much of my friends and family live in Texas (where I am from) and we don't get to go home much...I enjoy keeping up with the happenings in their lives and seeing their children as they grow up....





1. School is back in session for all little girls and boys now. What, in your life, changes when kids go back to school?

more structure, regular bedtimes, more stress in trying to get the school to do what they are supposed to do for my son, homework battles,  traffic picks up in the morning...

No comments: