Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wee Bit of me Wednesday






{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
if I did, it was as a child, and I sure don't remember.
{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
Art....I love all things creative and crafty
{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
5am..I try to get up a little earlier, but doesn't usually happen

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
probably a ceramic store...I currently have a fledgling business creating custom scrapbooks and other unique gifts and crochet gift items (by fledgling, I mean infancy stage... my blog for it is hookandscrap.blogspot.com , but it is a work in progress)...but I have absolutely NO desire to own a scrapbook or yarn store...I want to create.  A ceramic store would allow me to create and then sell the pieces at various stages of completion (unlike some of the ceramic stores that are out there now that sell the pieces already fired, and all you do is paint them--which is great, but I like the process from start to finish)

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
oh I have absolutely no idea....and really no interest...
{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
i don't watch too many sitcoms....I'm more of a drama person, preferably legal and/or medical shows
{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
1.  Faith
2.  Family
3.  Internal Peace

{eight} chips or popcorn?
chips...I like popcorn, but hate when the kernels get stuck in my teeth  (esp in public...it is so not attractive to be picking food out of your teeth!)

 
{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
no....I have purchased items that have been on infomercials...but I bought them at a store "as seen on tv"....

 
{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
that my child support payment posted so I can pay a bill that was due on the 1st!

1 comment:

Kris Hannah said...

I just love your blog! I have an award for you :)

Kristen
http://alltheproofineed.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-won-my-first-award.html