Sunday Stealing: The "I've Been Tagged" Meme
1. Where are you from?
Waco, TX
2. If you could live any place in the world, where would you live?
somewhere with moderate temperatures, no extreme weather
3. What's your favorite blog? I'll check them out of course!
I have alot...check out my blog rolls on the right and left
4. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
innuendo and presumptions about other people and events, copying posts and pictures that don't belong to you
5. What's your favorite TV show this season? I need a new show! :)
I DVR everything...so we haven't gotten to the new shows yet!
6. What's your favorite 'down' time {nothing computer related}?
scrapbook, reading, journaling, writing poems....
7. Are you a parent? If so, what's your favorite thing to do with your children?
read to them, play games with them, color pictures
8. What about your blog, have you considered changing?
i changed the layout recently.....and I change the background at least each month, sometimes more; I also recently started participating in meme's etc, which is new, and I also decided a couple months ago to not let other people dictate what I do and don't blog about.....this blog is about my life, my family, my thoughts and feelings...I will blog about the things we do, and whatever else I choose to. I actually deleted a post not to long ago because of criticism about it..I won't do that again.
9. What do you do for a living (if you work outside the home or if you work at home)?
I work in Health Information Managment (aka Medical Records)...I love my job, I love where I work, I have an awesome boss.....I couldn't have hand picked my job if I had tried!
10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I have alot...but right now it is Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
What is your favorite song ever?
What is your favorite song ever?
Streets of Heaven by Sherrie Austin
11. What is your favorite niche TV channel to watch?
Food Channel
12. If you could have any career, what would it be and why?
I'm doing it!
13. What is your favorite outfit?
t shirt and shorts!
14. If you could tell your teenage self something, what would you say?
don't settle for less than what you deserve, and
don't let others hold you back from your dreams
15. What is your favorite recipe?
don't let others hold you back from your dreams
15. What is your favorite recipe?
i don't know....I have a blueberry muffin recipe that I like to make alot
16. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
???I hear alot of jokes...can't pinpoint one
17. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
the beach....I love the smell of the ocean, I love the sun reflecting off the ocean, I love the beach, there is a peace and an energyy that cannot be matched
18. What are you most excited about with fall here?
cooler temperatures; fall doesn't really excite me much anymore....in fact, other than the cooler weather, I don't really look forward to fall anymore..it is a sad time of year for me...too many memories, too many hopes not realized
19. Did you envision yourself to be where you are today ten years ago?
um..nope
If not, what did you envision?
it's probably easier to say what I didn't envision than what I did....
--I didn't imagine I would have another child (and I have had two add'l children);
--I never dreamed I would have a twin pregnancy ~see previous statement~ (up until it happened, I had same misconception as most people...that twins are genetic; well, there are none in my family. What most people don't know is that identical twins just happen....genetics only play a part in fraternal twins.)
--I certainly never dreamed that I would be a bereaved parent and visit a cemetary where my child is buried
--I didn't see myself living anywhere other than somewhere in TX (we are in TN),
--I didn't envision some of the struggles I have had this last year....that seem to be continuing to some degree
If not, what did you envision?
it's probably easier to say what I didn't envision than what I did....
--I didn't imagine I would have another child (and I have had two add'l children);
--I never dreamed I would have a twin pregnancy ~see previous statement~ (up until it happened, I had same misconception as most people...that twins are genetic; well, there are none in my family. What most people don't know is that identical twins just happen....genetics only play a part in fraternal twins.)
--I certainly never dreamed that I would be a bereaved parent and visit a cemetary where my child is buried
--I didn't see myself living anywhere other than somewhere in TX (we are in TN),
--I didn't envision some of the struggles I have had this last year....that seem to be continuing to some degree
20. If money were no object, what would your dream house look like?
BIG...a bedroom for everyone; bathrooms for everyone; carpet, bay windows, stairs (especially if my son has anything to do with it), pantry, basement, fireplaces (note the 's')...
21. What is your all-time favorite Disney movie?
don't really have a favorite...but I did like The Lion King..it't not the prince, rags to riches peasant to princess fairy tale like many othe disney movies
22. What blog do you think isn't getting enough notice?
mine? I don't know....don't pay that much attn to that stuff...I just click on the ones that catch my eye and go from there
1 comment:
You like memes.
Good looking family!!!!
Post a Comment