1. Why do you blog?
intially, I started my blog to share our family happenings and photos with extended friends and family who live away from us....now I blog for that but to also share my life and stories with others and to meet new people. I have also found blogging to be a great way to share my hobbies and interests and passions with others, to get new ideas for crafts, for church projects, and to find other women who have similar interests and experiences as me.
2. Name your three best memories.
only 3??? I have 5....
1. the day I married my husband
2. the birth of my daughterNina
3. the birth of my son Christopher
4. and 5. the births of my sons Kraig and Kyle
1. the day I married my husband
2. the birth of my daughterNina
3. the birth of my son Christopher
4. and 5. the births of my sons Kraig and Kyle
3. Name 4 of the best fiction books you've read.
1. Twilight Saga (which is 4 books by itself, but I'll count it as one since it is one story)
2. The Work and The Glory (again a series, but one story)
that's all I have...I read alot, but those are by far the best books and have had the greatest impact on my life
2. The Work and The Glory (again a series, but one story)
that's all I have...I read alot, but those are by far the best books and have had the greatest impact on my life
4. What are the 5 best movies ever made? (and that you love....)
1. Titanic
2. The Notebook
3. Red Eye
4. Independence Day
5. Armegeddon
(there are many more...but the question asked for 5)
1. Titanic
2. The Notebook
3. Red Eye
4. Independence Day
5. Armegeddon
(there are many more...but the question asked for 5)
5. Name 5 things you can't live without.
in no particular order...
1. My scriptures
2. My laptop
3. My journal
4. My family
5. Pen and Paper
1. My scriptures
2. My laptop
3. My journal
4. My family
5. Pen and Paper
6. If you could change your name what would it be?
I wouldn't...I like my name
7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.
I don't know how interesting it is, but it is unique.....I had the chicken pox twice as a child....and also had the German measles while I lived in Germany.
8. What do you love best about yourself?
my ability to endure and (hopefully) triumph over some very challenging experiences
9. If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience, who would you change places with?
I don't want to change places with anyone...I might like to be a fly on the wall sometimes, but change places....um...no
10. What is the best thing about being a woman.
being a mom :)
being a mom :)
No comments:
Post a Comment