Monday, September 27, 2010

Saturday 9


Just Like Me

1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
my best friend Jenn..we are SO much alike, we could have been related (but then we probably wouldn't get along as well as we do)..we are different enough though that we don't get on each others nerves...lol

2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?
i'm sure....I am the oldes of 3; my sister is just 1 year 10 days younger than me and my brother is 4 years younger....so yeah I'm sure I was accused of things I didn't do...and got punished for as well..but I don't remember anything specific

3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do??
directly, no...but it has been insinuated that I have done or said things that are not true, that I fabricate things and events...but the way I see it...it's my life; it's my home; I would KNOW what I do and don't do and with whom..if you aren't here, you can't say.

Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
worse as an adult.....they say kids are resilient...they grow, they move on: ....adults, it "sticks" more I guess....hurts more, especially if the accuser or the believers of the accuser are close to you

3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
tornadoes.....when I was in high school, my two best friends and I drove to have our senior pictures taken in the absolute WORST storm I have ever been in....we couldn't see the hood of the car we were in much less the car in front of us....the rain, the wind...it was awful.  We drove over a ladder that was in the bed of the truck in front of us.....Then the rain stopped, just like that.  Shutters on the homes we passed were crooked, trees and branches were everywhere...but you know what?  It was not declared a tornadoe....a severe thunderstorm...yeah right.  Now I hate "severe weather"...so spring in TN is pretty intense!

4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
oh I don't know...somewhere with fresh air, romance 

5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
anything with my husband...just the two of us, no interruptions, no tension, no stressors.....a bath, a walk.....

6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
no sites....the rest of the material for my blog comes from my life, such as it is

7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
brb....I had no posts in March....but what is different is that I post more frequently, and it is not ALL just a recount of family events...I discovered meme's and hops etc...and have met and found wonderful people and blogs
8. What was the last photograph you took?
I just took a couple of pictures of my cat.....
either the light was too bright or his nose was cold....and where does he think his feet are going to go....?  lol
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
there are so many....grunge I guess...there is absolutely nothing attractive about it IMHO

No comments: