1. What's the worst advice you've ever taken?
hmmm....I don't think I've ever taken any bad advice..I've been given bad advice...but I don't often follow the advice given, whether good or bad
What's your favorite expletive?
as in cuss word...I don't do that much...but the worst it gets is dxmn or shxt....usually I just say dagnabbit or something similar
Would you sacrifice your life for a strangers?
Would you sacrifice your life for a strangers?
my life...I don't know. maybe....I've not been faced with that decision or experience....
Are you an organ donor?
i am indeed
What would you want written on your tombstone?
that I was a devoted wife and mom who loved the Lord and strived to motivate and inspire my family to do their best
Who would you really like to punch in the face right now?
punch? nobody....I'm not given to violence...but I would really really like to have a heart to heart conversation with a couple of people...a get it out in the open, tell the truth, get to the bottom of things talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment