1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
the ability to read people's minds would be truly helpful much of the time
2. What are your thoughts about 2012?
no thoughts...it's still a ways a way
3. What is your favorite winter past time?
playing in the snow (or more precisely taking pictures of my family playing in the snow), sitting in front of a fire, baking cookies and treats
4. If you had a personalized license plate...what would it say?
today it would say..."I'm A Fool"
some other options...."HookNScrap", "MOMof4",
5. Chevy or Ford?
I've driven both...no preference.
4 comments:
following you from Tell Me More Tuesday. If you're interested, my blog is:
http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/
great answers! if you get the chance, please visit me at http://www.thesqueakygrocerycart.blogspot.com
Thanks for posting and playing along.
Hi there,
I'm a new follower from Tell Me More Tuesdays :)
Mel
http://heismybeloved.blogspot.com
Post a Comment