Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

There are days I wonder if I am the world's biggest fool. 
I wonder if all my efforts are for naught. 
I wonder if everything I have done the last several months is just going to blow up in my face. 
I wonder seriously if I will survive it if it does. 
The worst part? 
I can't even have the conversations that need to be had to confirm what I suspect...at least not right now. 
How can people be so freaking cruel to others? 
Lie and pretend and hide things. 
It's just blows my mind. 
I am not naive...I know people like that exist...but I just really never expected to encounter those kinds of people in my daily life. 
I am so lost.
I don't know what to do.
I do know that whatever happens, it WILL NOT be because of me.

No comments: