Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Monday Minute

I'm a day late...what can I say?  Life gets in the way of my blogging....spent a good hour on the phone with a friend (who happens to be a teacher) getting information and insight on how to best help my son succeed at school....that took precedence last night.

Now on to the bloggy's!! 

Monday Minute

If you could have plastic surgery, would you? If so, what would you get done?

probably not., unless there was health reason that necessitated it.    I believe that the bodies and attribute we have are God given and should not be messed with in such as to alter them forever.  Now...lipo-suction is different...sign me up!!!

What laws have you broken?

I'm a good girl....  ;-)  I tend to have a heavy foot sometimes....but that is really about all.

What is your quirkiest habit?

My husband would probably answer this differently....but I'm not sure I really have any.  I can't just sit still..I am always doing something...so if my hands aren't otherwise busy, I tend to tap my fingers.  I shake my legs/bounce my feet sometimes.  I bite my nails when I'm nervous.  I rinse my feet before going to bed; I brush my teeth frequently...I can't stand to feel dirty.  I am well aware that many of my youngest son's OCD tendencies come to him naturally.  :-)

If you only had 3 songs to listen to for the rest of your life what would they be?

Streets of Heaven--Sherrie Austin
Love Story--Taylor Swift
I Can Sleep When I'm Dead--Jason Michael Carroll


How often do you have sex?
TMI???  Not sure this is anything my readers want to know...but there may be one or two who are morbidly curious.  Let's just say it was within the last few days...how's that?  I am married after all!

No comments: