Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOO Am I? (today I don't know)


NightOwlCrafting




1. What is your favorite flavor?
Vanilla...I know, I am a plain jane kinda girl

2. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
hmmm....I didn't dislike school, but I don't know to say I had a favorite subject....I would say Art, but not just because it's a non academic class...I have always had a creative knack...so this was an easy fit for me.  We did way more than draw also.

3. What are some of your hobbies?
scrapbooking, crochet, needlework, (most any kind of craft), genealogy, blogging, online message boards and social networks,

4. Do you prefer fruits or vegetables?
i like both

5. What color of eyes do you have?
brown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I didn't add genealogy as a hobby- probably because I don't do it as often as I should, but I sure do love it when I give it a go!

Leslie said...

Ohhh another brown eyed girl! I have a SIL that participated in online message boards. She loves it and I have been wanting to try it! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!