I am going to approach my delinquent blog hopping the way I do my scrapbooking...start current and go backwards! So first up is Sunday's blog hops!
Won't you join me?
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
depends on the person...in general, no not really, but on some, it doesn't necessarily look bad
2. What's the last concert you've been to?
oh geez....I don't go to concerts....last actual "concert" was probably Tim McGraw or Clay Walker..I forget which. I have heard Blake Shelton perform since then at the HOT Fair and Rodeo back about 7 or 8 years ago.
3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
you expect me to remember what they were...man....um....hmmm...I don't know.
4. Were you named after anyone?
My first name is the name of my mom's friend at the time I was born...but I don't know that I was "named after her" so much as my mom needed a name to go with Michelle.
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
not usually...depends on what it is and how soon I will be wearing it. Swimsuits, underclothes, yes.
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
Get to the 10 mile long project list I have hovering over my head at any given moment
7. What is your favorite department store?
not really a shopper, so not really sure...I do like Macy's sales
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
you mean like what part of my body....probably wouldn't ever do it...just not into that.

1.If you could choose anyone to play you in a movie who would you choose and why?
I have absolutely no idea...
2.If you are in love, how did you know that your partner was The One?
prayer for confirmation, it felt right, I just "knew"
3.What is your favourite travel destination?
the beach or it used to be...I have been to the mountains...and would gladly go again...it was AMAZING!
4.What book are you reading at the moment?
getting ready to read The Time Traveler's Wife (a friend loaned it to me)
5.What perfume or signature scent do you wear?
usually avon perfume...my favorites is are Rare Pearls, Haiku, Sweet Honesty, and Hawaiin White Ginger. Pre avon ....I wore Navy...
6.What was your most embarrassing moment?
oh geez....I can think of a couple. When I was in high school --you know those formative years when you try so very hard to fit in and be cool--I first ran smack dab nose in the chest of a one of the "cool" guys in hall; then in my efforts to get away, I tripped on a box of books that were against the wall....and fell flat on my face. I was mortified to say the least. Happened my freshman year...so thankfully, I not only lived through it, it was pretty much forgotten by the time I got to be a senior.
The other embarassing moment is one that I can now laugh about and am often reminded of....on my first date with my now husband, we went to get a snack at McDonald's after seeing a movie. He opened my door, and the wind promptly blew my skirt up in my face. Thank goodness I wear slips...it did not blow up...so all got was a nice view of my upper knees. Then we go into McDonald's...and a little girl in there is holding her dress up for the whole world to see her undies....makes us laugh and gave us a now not so private joke. (it's ok..we have others)
No comments:
Post a Comment