Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Blog Hops

Fancy Meeting You
My blog is a bit of everything....it started with a different name as a way to share with distant family and friends the happenings of our family.  It is now that plus I am hoping to make it a network of additional friends for my many varied interests....my children and their unique personalities, my craft addictions, and self improvement in different areas.  Plus, I really just like to meet people, both in real life and online.

Monday Minute

What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?


I don't remember how old my daughter was...but she was old enough to want to go over to friends houses.  I always confirmed that parents would be home...something my mom always did. 

What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?

I don't watch commercials much....I purposely DVR every program I want to watch or will deliberately start watching after the beginning just so I can fast forward through the commercials.  I hate commercials.  But if there is one that totally annoys the tar out of me....it's the Twilight spoof movie commercials.  Not funny.  Not amusing.  Not even a little.

If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Since nutrition is apparently not part of the question....I'd have to say....brown.  Like chocolate. 


What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?

Facebook: "....had a good day at church. Great talks on peer pressure, agency, and listening to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. My favorite scripture is 2 Nephi 2:25, "Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy." To add to that, I will paraphrase something said today..."sometimes we just have to get out of our own way." Our purpose is to be happy; sometimes we trip ourselves up in our efforts..."
MySpace:  (had to log in to see what it was...)  from July 1st which is the last time I updated...."my son is "officially" a FRESHMAN now...geez, that makes me feel old! But I am really proud of him! "
 Twitter:  (again had to log in to see) from July 3rs "busy day...Happy 4th weekend everybody!!!!"


F, Marry, Kill from this list below. Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.

•Snookie (from Jersey Shore), Ellen DeGeneres, Betty White

•Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton


how about nothing to none of the above???









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visiting via Ian's blog

Those Twilight spoofs are annoying. That last question was pretty bad.

Have a good week!