Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday Blog Hops

Next: Hopping to Saturday


How old were you when you first learned to swim?

I'm not sure...there isn't one single age.  I took lessons as a child when I lived in Germany....and while I knew what to do, I was never very good or very comfortable swimming in the water, especially underwater.  Over time, I practiced, and perfected what I had been taught so that now, I love to swim (though I am very selective about where I swim).





BWS tips button



The Questions:

1.) Tell us one nasty habit you have--we all know you have one!
I bite my nails...sometimes I "clean" my nose.


2.) You are able to hire one of the following-which is it? Maid, Chef, Gardener.
hmm...a maid, easily!


3.) Would you sacrifice one of your fingers for half a million dollars? 
Absolutely NOT...for one of my children, quite likely...for $$$...NEVER!



4.) Tell us how your husband popped the question? (If you're not married how would you want someone to pop the question?)
he just asked....we were at my house, and he asked if I'd like to be Mrs. Juelfs.  I said yes, and we were married 2 weeks later.


5.) Is there anyone that has ever done you so wrong that you just can't forget or forgive them...at all? 
 I forgive everybody, in time, for whatever wrong was said or done....but forgetting is more of a challenge.  And as an additional note, just because I've forgiven and put the wrong behind us does not for one minute mean I will put myself in a position to be wronged again by the same person.



6.) Do you believe that people should wait until marriage to have sex? Why or why not? 
Absolutely....sex is more than "sex"  or it should be.  If you are going to give that much of yourself to someone, then it needs to have meaning.  And it needs to be with your lifelong or eternal companion.  It is a special bond between a couple....and should be shared only within the bonds of marriage.  I know from experience the  long hard road it is to come back from. 







 
My Happy List

 
1. Very happy that the week is OVER!
2. Happy that Kraig's "stagger" day for his first day of kindergarten is the day I requested.
3. Happy that I finished school supply shopping without encountering any rude customers during the tax free weekend.
4. Happy to be getting caught up on my blogging duties.
5. Happy to be present and accounted for on another beautiful day.
 

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

great happy list! thanks for joining in and for linking up! come by every weekend, its a pretty new link party but i am hopeful it will catch on!