1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
hard to say.....my husband would probably say messy cuz I toss and turn alot; but I don't think so....the covers are usually pretty much the same way in the morning as when I fell asleep. I just don't sleep well...so I do turn from side to side quite a bit.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more adept at verbal interpersonal communication. I communicate much better in writing than in person.
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
the potential complications of identical twin pregnancies...it would not have changed the outcome, but it would at least have better prepared me for what was to come (I think...I hope)
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
a pair of shorts (that fit!)...and a foot bath massager
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
a big juicy double cheeseburger with bacon, lots of fries and chick fil a ice cream and sonic cherry vanilla dr pepper
--------------------------------------------
Fill in the blank Friday
1. Today for breakfast I ate a bowl of Life Cinnamon cereal. It didn't last long...my stomach growled all through church (mind you...church meets from 11a - 2p)
2. My go to/never fail recipe is not a recipe so much as a combination of foods. When we have potlucks at work, my co-workers always ask me to bring green beans with cheese. Even when I plan or sign up to bring something different....I bring this, because several people ask for it. It's simple....french style green beans, velveeta cheese, butter. Heat in a crock pot on low for an hour before serving. Stir freqently. My mom fixes it at home on the stove top...same principle. I use the crockpot because there is no stove at work.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is ranch salad dressing on most everything...pizza, french fries, fried mushrooms, fried cheese, wings.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was in high school in home economics....I missed the scheduled final, so had to do a makeup with another student....it was some sort of casserole. Neither of us added the cheese mixture...and neither of us realized it until it was time to eat it. It was pretty gross. Our teacher thankfully did not make us finish it.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be vanilla with skor bits. I know...I am plain jane all the way.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is spinach, raisins, carrots. Ok...so that's not one....but those are the ones I will pick out of food if able or won't eat the food they are in if not.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? depends on the day of the week...lol....M-F I would say dinner; sat would be breakfast because one of two things usually happens...either my husband fixes breakfast for me or we eat out while running our errands.
**I sometimes wonder what evil spirit possessed me when I decided to have children
**I sometimes feel smothered in my own home
**I sometimes resent all of my obligations
**I cry in the shower when I don't want anyone else to see me
**I can't confess much....too many eyes read this blog that might be offended by what I share and say
No comments:
Post a Comment