Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23rd--Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life



July 23rd- Five things that are on MY wish list
(in no particular order).








My home computer does not have Microsoft Word or any of those programs on it, so this has been on my list for a while.  I can work around it, but sometimes, I would like to just be able to open and save my stuff without special efforts.


This will likely not happen anytime soon...but it is a wish.  Sigh.


A truly dedicated, organized scrapbook room.  I do have a room that I can (and do) scrapbook in...but it is my home office, which means I don't necessarily have to put my in progress scrapbook projects away (like I used to when I used to kitchen table)...I can' leave it out indefinitely, either.  And besides, all those drawers and shelves and nooks and crannies are just too cool.
A year's supply of food storage.  Not even necessarily all nice and neat like this...but tucked away throughout my house would be one step from where I am now.


In my backyard, please.  Not Really.I don't want need to be rich...but having enough money to pay our bills and afford the things we want and need when we want and need them would be oh so nice.
One more for good measure....I would like to go inside the Temple..a Temple, any Temple of my church, as an adult, to receive the blessings that come from that.  This is the most do-able of my wish list...and I have set this as a goal to have happen by Christmas. 


I attended a workshop a few several years ago about time management, goal setting, etc.  One of the discussions was about  W.I.S.H. lists.
What I'll Someday Have
In this context, it makes keeping a WISH list a reality.  Because if you have something on your list that realistically can't or won't happen, then it is a DREAM. (Far be it from me to say that Dreams don't come true, but it is more rare than a WISH coming true.)


No comments: