Forrest Gump: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes.
Favourite Shoes I own
I have worn each of these in the past....not as much anymore, but not because I don't like them. The boots hurt my feet. The white ones are not as comfortable or flattering as I thought when I bought them.
These I have worn alot.. or anticipate that I will. The one in the middle is new...just bought this week, so only worn once. The leather ones on the left are actually glued together...the sole separated from the bottom....and the ones on the right--notice the heel insert. Need I say more?
These are practically an appendage--I have many many pairs of flip flops. My favorite shoe, all year long. This just happens to be the pair that is out.
And these are my new favorite work shoes by far. Also just purchased this week, but already worn 3 times. I love love love them. They were pricey...but they came with a one year warranty...WOW!
What I hope my shoes say about me is that I am all about comfort. I look for shoes that come off easily, and provide a soft place to stand.
So, what do your shoes say about you?
1 comment:
I would say that those shoes definitely make me think that you like comfortable footwear!
Post a Comment