Saturday, July 17, 2010
Fill in the blank Friday from
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is the playground. I remember spending many a summer day outside swinging, sliding, and running around.
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me, just use touch and affirmation. My brief intro into Gary Chapman's Five Love Languages has made me aware of this. (I do have his book...but have not read it yet.) I like to hear that the things I do, make, attempt, etc are appreciated and I like to touch and be touched; not necessarily for intimacy, but simple touch helps me feel connected.
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about my life....if the things I do make a difference. I have a lot of "helps" I collect...articles, blogs, projects....that I never seem to get to. My project list is longer than my shopping list.
4. When it comes to saving money I am seriously on the wrong side of that. Saving is hard...right now, living is hard. All of our money goes to bills...there is no money to save. Even when I try, there is some need that comes up that requires immediate resolution. One day....
5. I'd prefer making moments that count over sleep any day! I am very sleep deprived because there is always something I am doing with or for my children, my husband, my friends and yes, myself. The fact that I work kinda gets in the way of the other things I like to do...so I stay up late. Alot.
6. I wish I knew how to make everyone happy. An impossible task, but it is my wish. And I do try.
7. I'm just waiting for my husband to tell me he is ready to watch our recorded shows on the DVR and the movie I rented for us last night. We saw the preview for When In Rome when we went to see New Moon back in November....and I finally saw it at Blockbuster last night. Next is Remember Me but it's not due out till September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment