Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know ME 7/18/10


Getting to know YOU






1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

oooooohhhhhhhhh...I don't know....I've only ever lived in one other country (lived in different parts on two different occasions) but I was a child and it was on  a military base....don't know enough about other countries to decide to live in one...



2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

gloves in the summer for sure.....I wear flip flops all year long anyway (I'm not generally outside in them in the winter for very long either)

3. Fried or Bake and why?

loved fried anything...but would probably choose baked simply for health reasons

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?

wow...don't know....maybe Martina McBride...her music tends to have meaning that hits me right in my heart

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

I read Nancy Drew for awhile, then started reading my mom's romance magazines as a preteen

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.

don't have too many of those...don't watch too much tv anymore...I like most anything that is medical or legal in nature

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?

I have two..."One day may I laugh as deeply as I cry" and "If He brings you to it, He will get you through it"

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

set up crew..no performing for me

No comments: