Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Winddown...





On a hot day, do you prefer the ocean, the lake, or the pool?
A pool by far....especially one like this..:-)
But having this in our backyard this year has been beyond GREAT!!


And I do like the beach...
but have  not yet been to one that I am comfortable swimming in.  I only swim in water I can see the bottom of....and while Texas coast beaches are pretty awesome...the water, not so much!




Where do you like to swim????

4 comments:

Susie B. Homemaker said...

I would love to swim in a pool that looks like the one in the first picture! And I'm with you on liking to see the bottom of where I'm swimming. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Marvelous Mommy said...

I WISH I had a pool like that in my backyard!!

Amy said...

Oh what a wonderful picture of a pool. I love to swim in anything I can.. We spend our time mostly in the pool. Stopping by from the party.. Have a great day.

Mindy said...

Oh yummy relaxing pictures! I'd love to swim in those! :)