Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Minute 6/14/10

Click here to join in ....



1 - What's the specs of the first computer you owned?

No idea...I'm not techy like that...as long as it does what I need and what it's supposed to....I think it was a compaq...maybe.



2 - Are you on Twitter/Facebook/etc, if so link it/them up.

Yes to both.  Don't use Twitter very much...facebook link is on my blog





3 - Who's more to blame for the oil mess in the gulf - BP or the Gov't and why?

don't know, don't think it really matters anyway--just get the stuff cleaned up....





4 - What's your favorite Dr. Suess book?

don't really have a favorite...







5 - What did you want to be when you grew up?

a teacher when I was really young, then a child pyschologist as I got older--I ended up going to nursing school, then changed my major to Health Information Technology, which I absolutely love.

No comments: